Friday, January 22, 2010

Way to go

Momma Gump was so right - Life really is like a box of chocolates, you’ll never know what you’re gonna get.




Now, after months of waiting, I have found a new path that could take me somewhere but Philippines.  Waiting for my visa to finally get out of the country. 




I’m having mixed emotions:
·         Excited to explore new country, feel the new weather (will totally experience snow!)
·         Diffident to start from scratch – career wise
·         Sad to leave the comfort of living with my mother (with her home-cooked meals & very caring nature), my ever   supportive sisters and cute niece; and the company of my friends
·         Afraid to mingle with total strangers (I am migrating to foreign land, whether I accept it or not, I belong to the minority).




Being a fighter that I am, the odds are good that I could conquer and be successful wherever I am.  The optimistic side of me is kicking in.  And I like It J



No comments: