Wednesday, January 27, 2010

AVATAR - A MUST SEE MOVIE!

I really have no plans on watching the Avatar movie, but the fiasco has finally made me march to the moviehouse with a friend.  And I’m really glad I was presuaded to watch the movie.

 

I like the story – the possibility of having other world with actual living creatures such as the planet of Pandora.   I like its message that we are goverened by one divine being- Eywa for the Na’vi and its very important moral on preserving the environment.  I was like knocked-out on its implications that we homo sapiens are greedy, but having a deeper thought---- we are really greedy!  Let’s take a classic example of owning a land on the moon!  HAH!

 

A great movie with a deep message, I just hope everybody gets the meaning.

 

 “Sometimes your entire life boils down to one insane move”-----Neytiri

 

No comments: