I got a phone call from my job hunter and apprise me of my latest application status. Darn! This company commented on my technical skills and my experience but questioned my leadership ability, just because I am too young for the position.
Okay, okay...I currently do not have direct people under my supervision but I did have experience supervising people back when I handle audit engagements. I'm just wondering, who among the people on the top did not start from the meager beginning? Except of course for those filthy rich who actually own the company. They have the prerogative to be on top if they wishes to... and find themselves going down the ladder if they are not that good enough to stay on top.
Hah-- I'm just upset. It's so hard finding a job these days.
Time to attend to my next interview. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment