Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"If you are willing to listen, you will learn. If you give heed, you will be wise..Sirach 6:33"

I have searched many times of the signs on what road to take. I have prayed hard that God guide me to where He wanted me to be. I was so confused how and where to start my journey. I depend mostly to various factors, which I have learned now should not be the case.
Never had I realized that to listen, you need not hear the voice. Learning God's plans for us does not depend on Him alone but a joint effort of the person and the Almighty. I totally missed the rationale of being a homo sapien, of being responsible for the consequences of our actions.
Really, the first step to go father is to take the first leap and be guided with the teachings and the truths God has lovingly demonstrated and preached. I have made a big decision and I am sticking to it. Just like my mother told me last night, STICK TO YOUR PLANS.

No comments: