- An opportunity to migrate to Australia
- A good decision to go back to my old wish to pursue my application with Canada and forget my Australian dream.
- Know the true colors of people I mingle with. I'm a very sensitive person and could get hurt easily but I have learned this year that not all rude people are bad.
- I've learned an unconditional love ---to my niece... really love her so much
- A divine blessing of being included in the fast-tract of my immigration application, supported by my ever helpful family. We are all into this and I will forever be in debt to them.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
2009 - A very Fruitful Year Indeed!
At times I'm so consumed with the busy everyday life that I missed the good things happening in my life. As the year ends....let me count the blessings I failed to notice:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment