Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Don't Damn Care

I was watching this late local entertainment news when Ruffa (a local celebrity) said-- "I perfected the art of playing deadma" -- or something like that.  I just love what she said.  But sorry to say I have mastered that particular  'art' as well. 

Being a cancerrian woman, I am sympathetic, to the extent of being sensitive.  As a result, I get easily irritated.  Not that I hold grudges that long, someone might hurt me emotionally and you could see laughing with that someone in no time.  But believe me if I say, I really hate those feeling.  I wanted to have a smooth relationship with everyone around me, I have devised this thing --- totally ignore comments/things that I know could hurt me.  I know how people could be cruel and unmindful of what they are saying--- I resolved not to react-- at least I won't have to hurt other people back.  It's plus point for me and minus point for her/him...  I am sowing what I would like ro reap, not in this life but in LIFE EVERLASTING!

No comments: