Monday, May 18, 2009

David Cook's Concert in Manila

My voice suffered from the concert of David Cook and Archie’s concert!  The concert was awesome --- the two Davids were totally stunned at the number of people who came and see them.  Well, I must say it’s really worth the time and the dough.  Me and my sis enjoyed the show.

 

One of the funny thing I noticed during the show was the split audience the two idols draw to get together.  Archie took the first set --- every youngsters around me -high school and college students (some were accompanied by their mom and/or dad!) – went gaga at Archie’s appearance and mellow music.  Everyone - and I mean everyone- screamed at the top of their lungs that I could hardly hear myself after the show.  We’ll, for those matured audience like me who were not captured by Archie’s charisma but enjoyed his music though, patiently waited for our turn to go wild.

 

David Cook’s turn came and the real party began.  I was so thrilled when he came down from the stage and mingled with the crowd.  But hey, I could never get past the steel barriers separating the P12k ticket holders from the paltry people behind!  Darn, we should have bought titanium tickets (haha as if I am willing to lay down that amount for a concert)!  My sanity is still intact.

 

Love the show, love Archie but love David Cook more!  Great concert!

 

 

 

 

No comments: