Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hitting the Top!

20 March 2009 - I've been waiting for this day. A glorious one but so I thought. I did not meet the minimum requirement for my english exams required in my immigration application. I thought this will be as easy as 1-2-3.

The thought never sink in until I was alone that night. What could have possibly go wrong. I mean-- I was expecting much. On my way home, I was on a trance. I actually experienced moving in a slow motion and everyone else around me is on their usual fast-paced robotic world.

I tried to digest what should my next recourse. This will definitely impede the quick processing but I won't allow it to interfere in my plans. I have to get up and do something about it. I thought--- the heck -- I will try again. The next day I enrolled in a review course and tutorial. I am so clueless what went wrong - I have to sought professional help.

Denial stage - 20 March
Acceptance - 21 March

The problem - I planned to take the nexy exam three weeks from now. The review classes do not jibe with my availability - with work and other engagements previously arranged.

I HAVE TO FIND TIME!!!

Reality really bites! Am I not good at anything?

No comments: